Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Chapter for Jodi


I wanted to take a moment to let all the teachers and coaches know how blessed I have been knowing and leading such an amazing group of people for the last 6 years. I truly believe that you have one of the most important roles in the world. I have decided to step down from my position in Children's Ministry, and start a new chapter as a mommy and wife.

I'm happy to say,that after Rocky (the hubby) was diagnosed with cancer and was "saved" about 6 years ago, God gave him the will to go back to school and receive his degree in surgical technology. His new job has given us the opportunity for me to stay at home. I am truly thrilled and filled with so much excitement and joy as I get ready for this new chapter in my life!

So, what's next for me? I'm glad you asked! I now get to volunteer in middle daughter Kenna's 3rd grade class, lead a High School LifeGroup with my oldest daughter, Cydni and a few of her high school friends, and teach in my little EvieRae's 3 year old class here for Bible study and M.O.P.S. Rocky and are also co-leading a Cornerstone LifeGroup, focusing on the family. Maybe I will even have a clean house??? Well see!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and letting me in your lives and blessing my family with yours! See you around!

Please continue to contact Nicole Perryman with scheduling and contact Ryan Bicker for anything else. (I'm sure they are trying to fill the spot I am leaving :-)
blog comments powered by Disqus